Hull hired as DeWitt County Veteran's Service Officer
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 06/24/2014 - 11:37am
Many veterans return from active duty and are rarely debriefed as to what benefits they have earned and deserve after military service.
Veterans Service Officer J.C. Hull retired from the Air Force after 20 years of service and understands the ‘red tape’ and the ‘running around’ someone may get while trying to retrieve information. Hull was hired last month. He said, “I am here and my primary concern is to help veterans. There is no need to go to Victoria.”
The Veterans County Service is not the Veterans Administration.
Read more in this week's editions of the Record and the News-View. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park