Hang presents Bell Award to Turk
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 06/25/2014 - 1:25pm
The Cuero High School bell ceremony was held May 22. The ceremony allows the top ten graduates to recognize an educator of their choice. Following is Tracy Hang’s dedication speech.
There is a person I appreciate greatly at this school. This person sees potential in each student and this person believes in them. Even when we’re going our work so horribly wrong, this person will definitely help us out and guide us through the difficult task.
This person also has a lot of patience. Now as a teacher, obviously, this person has to have a lot of patience. Whenever the class is loud, this person won’t yell. Well, maybe sometimes. We teenagers can be irritating at times. But this person doesn’t raise their voice angrily. This person simply knows that the deadline is approaching fast and that our work won’t be ready in time. This person wants to get work done.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park