Childcare Providers Conference scheduled July 12 in Victoria
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 07/01/2014 - 12:48pm
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension will sponsor the Childcare Providers Conference from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday, July 12, at the Victoria County 4-H Activity Center, 259 Bachelor Drive, Victoria.
An educational session on supervision will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. This session includes lunch. A session titled, “Professionalism in Early Childhood Education,” will be held from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Contact Denise Goebel, CEA-FCS, DeWitt County, at 361-275-00816 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park