Cuero ISD trustees motion to reduce iPad fees
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 07/01/2014 - 12:06pm
Getting ready for the coming school year was the theme of last week’s Cuero ISD board of trustees special meeting. Some of those discussions dealt with iPad fees, transportation costs and transfer students.
The past school year was the first time Cuero students were issued iPads for their classroom work and after school assignments. Approximately 1,500 iPads were issued.
Those iPads were collected from the students at the end of the school year and are now being prepared for the start of school.
With that first year’s experience, district technology director Dale Norwood said fees for the iPads can be reduced for the coming school year.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park