Donations for CAMAL House collected at dance clinic
God’s Li’l Princess Dance Clinic was held June 23 and June 24 at the Cuero Wellness Center. The clinic was led by Jill Crain with 26 dancers ranging in age from 3-10 years. “The girls learned a little about dance and etiquette, a little about Jesus, and a little about giving to those in need,” Crain said. In its six years of operation, with the help of family and friends, participants have donated over 700 pounds of food to CAMAL house. Contributed photo.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park