Local alliance recognized at county meeting
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 07/01/2014 - 12:15pm
The Commissioner’s Court of DeWitt County recognized the charter members of the DeWitt County Alliance on June 23.
The University of Texas at San Antonio’s Eagle Ford Shale Development Program was created in partnership with the U.S. Ecomonic Development Administration in order to address community needs. With the guidance from the organization, citizens of DeWitt County organized a committee with countywide representation. These citizens have completed a series of four-hour workshops designed to designed to develop the trust-building, visioning, and scenario-planning skills necessary to build and maintain an effective volunteer community planning team known as the DeWitt County Alliance.
Read more in this week's editions of The Record and the News-View. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park