Construction continues on apartment complex
Construction on the Bailey Square apartment complex commenced in March. Bailey Square is a 56-unit mixed-income apartment complex at 1501 N. Vallely St. The community includes 16 1-bedroom, 32 2-bedroom and eight 3-bedroom apartments, all with high level finishes and a full appliance package. Additionally, a club will include a community room, business center, kid’s activity room, laundry and leasing offices. Outdoor amenities will include a children’s play area and picnic areas. Opening is projected for early 2015. Leasing info can be requested at leasing.baileysquare.dmacompanies.com. Cuero Record photo.
Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to The Record.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park