Cuero ISD new student registration scheduled Aug. 4, Aug. 6
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 07/22/2014 - 5:12pm
New student registration for the 2014-2015 school year will be held from 2-6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 4 at the Cuero Junior High School computer lab and from 8 a.m. to noon Thursday, Aug. 7 at the CJHS computer lab.
The following documents must be provided to register new student: proof of address (utility bill, housing lease with address), certified birth certificate, social security card, shot records and parent photo identification with date of birth. Person registering student must be the parent or legal guardian of the child. During these dates and times parents will be required to fill out all registration information.
Student InfoSnap registration will be available online beginning July 21 through Aug. 15. Parents may login using their snap code to review, validate and update student data for the new school year. Parents may complete this process from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Aug. 5, Aug. 6 and Aug. 8 at the Gobbler Getaway.
Call Connie Phillips at 361-275-1920 for more info.
Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to The Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park