PowerUp info meeting scheduled Aug. 5
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 07/22/2014 - 4:58pm
As part of Cuero ISD’s Power Up Initiative, 4th through 12th grade students are eligible to check out an iPad for educational use during the school year. Power Up focuses on student-centered learning and preparing students for a 21st century environment by increasing collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, and communication skills.
A Power Up parent meeting for all 4th grade parents and for parents of 4th-12th grade students who are new to the district on Aug. 5 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at the Cuero Junior High School Gym (this is a location change). General information about the Power Up initiative, iPad check-out procedures, and insurance options for the iPads will be shared. Questions about the program will be answered. Call 361-275-1994 for more info.
Read more DeWitt County briefs in this week's edition of The Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to The Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park