Chamber fundraiser planned Aug. 23
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 07/29/2014 - 11:48am
The Cuero Chamber of Commerce directors are busy making plans for the 6th Annual World Series of Cuero Fundraiser set for Saturday, Aug. 23 at the Venue on Church Street beginning at 1 p.m. Registration forms for the Main Event are available at the chamber office. Tickets are $100 per seat. Pit Boss Keith Goebel and his crew will again assist the chamber in the day’s events.
In keeping the spirit of the World Series of Cuero Fundraiser, the Cuero Chamber of Commerce is teaming up again with the Cuero Retail Merchants for the fifth annual Wine Run. Each Wine Run participant will check in at the Venue on Church Street and receive their wine glass and playing card to take on their Wine and Shop adventure. Each person will also receive a map of the Wine and Shop Stops. The shuttle and walking groups will leave promptly at 1 p.m. At each stop, the participants will get their card signed by each store representative and enjoy wine tasting, goodies, and great shopping.
An added event this year is the Last Business Standing Challenge.
Read more in this week's edition of The Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to The Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park