Cuero ISD employee grievance appealed
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 07/29/2014 - 12:12pm
It took about four hours in closed session to get everyone on the same page but when the Cuero ISD trustees returned to open session, they were in agreement.
At the trustee meeting last week, one item on the agenda was listed as a level-three employee grievance appeal. The person filing the grievance was high school math teacher Deborah Pedraza.
A level three grievance means she had appealed her complaint from the campus level through the administration and finally to the board.
Read more in this week's edition of The Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to The Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park