Cuero Oilfield Housing breaks ground Thursday
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 07/29/2014 - 11:41am
The Cuero Chamber of Commerce will host a ground breaking ceremony on Thursday, July 31 at 11 a.m. for Cuero Oilfield Housing. Cuero Oilfield Housing will be located 1 mile past the railroad tracks on Farm-to-Market Road 766.
The project will be an upscale “man camp” with gourmet food, entertainment, and security included in the rate.
Light refreshments will be served and the public is invited to attend.
Read more DeWitt County briefs in this week's edition of The Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to The Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park