Victoria woman claims winning lotto ticket
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 08/06/2014 - 5:18pm
AUSTIN, Texas — Jamie Schacherl, vice president of Lucky Dog Future, of Victoria, claimed the Lotto Texas® jackpot from the drawing held May 31.
For selling the winning ticket, the Stripes #9416, at 111 E. Morgan Avenue in Cuero, received a $362,500 retailer bonus.
The partnership’s ticket matched all six numbers drawn (3-5-9-32-36-37) for the advertised $36.25 million jackpot. The claimant selected the cash value option valued at $24,228,956.39.
Lotto Texas drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday evening at 10:12 p.m.
— From a news release
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park