Boys & Girls Club offers volunteer training Monday
Submitted by crecord2010 on Fri, 08/15/2014 - 3:33pm
Boys & Girls Club of DeWitt County is offering volunteer training at 6 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 18 at the Boys & Girls Club building at 1310 E. Courthouse St. in Cuero. All volunteers wishing to work with club members must attend training and complete a criminal background check.
For more information call 361-524-0005.
Find more DeWitt County briefs in this week's edition of The Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to The Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park