CHS marching band begins practicing halftime show
Members of the Cuero High School Marching Band began practicing for their halftime show, titled “Opposites,” earlier this month at the CHS parking lot. The band is led by director Richard Varela Jr. and assistant director Brian Black. Cuero Record photo.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park