Info on Cuero Municipal Park needed
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 08/26/2014 - 12:27pm
Wayne Adickes of Cuero is preparing an application for a historical marker for Cuero’s Municipal Park and is seeking any information on its construction, use and changes that have occurred over the years.
Early photographs that include the rock club house (inside or outside), the swimming pool, the children’s pool, the baseball field, the golf course, the lake (before and after it was enlarged) and any other component of the park are sought.
Photographs and other information may be left at the Chamber of Commerce, 24 E. Church St. or Wayne Adickes can be contacted at 362-275-8785 or Adickes@sbcglobal.net.
All items will be returned to the owner after they have been copied for use in the application.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park