Register to vote for November election at Elections Office
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 08/26/2014 - 12:20pm
Offices up for election in the Nov. 4 General Election include: United States Senator, United States Representative District 34, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, Commissioner of Agriculture, Railroad Commissioner and other important offices of state and local interest.
The last day to register to vote in the Nov. 4 General Election is Oct. 6. Those who have already registered but need to update information on their voter registration certificate, or those who have lost their certificate and need a replacement, may call 361-275-0850, or go by the Elections/Voter Registrar Office in the courthouse annex 115 N. Gonzales St. The building is behind the tax office. Onsite parking is available. Those with questions may also mail the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to The Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park