Sertuche completes training
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 08/26/2014 - 2:02pm
Ernest Sertuche attended the Drug Recognition Conference hosted by the Correctional Management Institute at Omni Southpark Hotel in Austin from July 28-31. He was awarded a certificate from the Sam Houston State University Correctional Management Institute of Texas George J. Beto Criminal Justice Center for completing 20 hours of training at the conference.
Sertuche attended the Nuts and Bolts of Juvenile Law Conference on Aug. 11 and 12 at the Omni Southpark Hotel in Austin. Sertuche received credit for 9.5 hours from the Texas Juvenile Justice Department.
Sertuche is the chief juvenile probation officer in DeWitt County. He has held the position for 10 years.
Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to The Record or the News-View.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park