A barbecue benefit will be held Monday, Feb. 2, at the Cuero Daule Park Clubhouse, beginning at 11 a.m. Tickets are $8 each. Plates will include chicken, sausage and trimmings. Plates are available for dine in or to go. Delivery is available if multiple plates are ordered.
Grady Glover, the son of Kai Lani Ybarra and Isaiah Glover, suffered a birth injury known as Brachial Plexus Injury, this injury is a stretch/tear or pulled nerve that causes the arm to be limp. There is an 80 percent chance that children overcome this injury on their own, but Grady will be will falling under the 20 percent who will not. He is scheduled to have surgery on March 10.
For more info, call Terry Glover at 361-275-1377, Lisa Glover at 361-275-1356, Isaiah Glover at 361-275-1347 or Kai Lani Ybarra at 361-648-2916.